2016 05 02
2016 04 30
2016 04 28
- You may need a hand some where to give a sign or signal of where they should or shouldn’t be going.
- Use a band around the knees or post to help teach activation properly. Knees out and the glutes firing together are essential
- Holds in positions where engagement is at its pinnacle - Parallel of squat or pistol.
2016 04 25
2016 04 21
New O'Hare CrossFit Apparel!
Hoodies - $40
T-Shirts - $25
Tank Tops - $25
Tonight Show meets OCF!
Tonight Show meets OCF! - Starting this month we will doing a show called at the White Board that involves 3 members, telling their stories, and having some laughs! Filmed live on April 14. Just in case you missed it live here it is!
Foundations Referral Program
2016 04 18
2016 04 18
2016 04 14
- Pull back on Intensity (Percentages)
- Pull back on volume (Amount of reps you are doing)
- Completely change up all the movements you are doing. This is less common but I have seen this help with the mental side of things as well as physical. Sometimes people just need a change of movement to get back in the groove.
2016 04 14
Thank you for friends and family week!
On behalf of all of us at OCF we wanted to say thank you to everyone that participated in friends and family week. It means so much to us that you would share OCF with those close to you. It is the highest compliment you could give us. We appreciate you all very much!
Don't miss the first episode of Behind the Whiteboard!
Tonight Show meets OCF! - Starting this month we will doing a show called at the White Board that involves 3 members, telling their stories, and having some laughs!
Tune in Live April 14th at 9pm.
O’Hare CrossFit Facebook live
O’Hare CrossFit Athletes YouTube
O’Hare CrossFit has been putting updating our Youtube Channel !
What you will find on here -
Videos of Classes
Other Fun Ideas we are working on :)
Hoodie Order Goes out 4.22.16
This is your last chance to pre order our latest hoodie design! This will be available to only those who pre order!Price for Hoodies - $40
Upcoming Coach's Blog
Coach Zach’s Blog- Put your Best Foot Forward Coming Friday!
Here is a taste of what’s to come -
If you’re from the Midwest, with little to no options of running out doors in the winter, some running cues and corrections may have been forgotten over the winter months. This can cause cramps, aches, and pains that are unnecessary and unwanted.
2016 04 11