Do you wish that breathing was easier during those long, grueling workouts?
Or maybe you’re considering your first 5k, 10k, or even Marathon!?
Then this program is for you.
Still not convinced? Check out this testimonial from one of our endurance accessory program clients, Ana, who shaved 2:33 seconds off of her mile time!
Aerobic Endurance is going to train you to breathe and pace better those long CrossFit workouts. It also helps improve common endurance-based sports like running and soccer.
Whether you’re training for overall health, or competing, aerobic capacity is the foundation of a solid fitness base. A nice side bonus is that most people burn a lot of fat training aerobic endurance!
Here’s what your 6 week training program includes:
- Choose to train with Running, Rowing or Biking
- A remote coach to guide you through the training
- Initial Baseline Test so we can measure progress
- 3 workouts each week to do each week. These can either supplement or replace your regular training.
- Fitbot training software to track results of each workout
- Video explanations from your coach for each movement
- Team O’Hare